Comb-shaped Electrodes (Electro-chemical measurement chips)
Our comb-shaped electrodes can be made from a wide range of electrode materials by combining the film formation and etching technologies we have developed. The materials and shape can be customized to suit your needs.
GEOMATEC has created a catalog of products that can easily be trialed in various use cases, including experiments.
Use cases of product
- Electrodes for measuring electrochemical or organic semiconductors
- Electrodes for measuring permittivity
- Electrodes for various sensors (biosensors, chemical sensors)
Glass (alkali-free glass)
Diagram of product structure
20mm X 12mm X 0.7t
- This product is intended for use in R&D.
- This product must be handled with care, as it is made from glass and there is a risk of damage or injury.
- The customer must supply their own measuring cable.
- Assess the suitability of the product before use.
- The product specifications published in this catalog may change without prior notice.
- Preparation before use
- This product is pre-cleaned in a clean room before it is shipped, but it may be necessary to clean it again after it is delivered.
- If the product is stored for a long time, it must be kept in its case and stored in a clean environment away from high temperatures and humidity.
- The warranty period is three months.
Specifications and Price
*Click here for details on how to make an order, shipment date and payment method.
*Prices do not include delivery fees. Click here for shipping fees.
|Product code||Product name||Materials of the film||Size
|Number of pairs||Thickness
|0101||GMT-AU10/5||Au||20 × 12 × 0.7t||10||5||132||100||¥10,560
|Out of Stock
(Sales will resume in late June)
Fill out the form below after selecting the quantity.
- *Thickness data is for reference only. In the gold and platinum electrodes, a titanium layer (about 10nm) is formed on the layer that adheres to the glass substrate.
- A purchase agreement for the Service is formed when the Company notifies the Customer that the application they made to the Company for the purchase of goods has been accepted. Ownership of the goods is transferred to the Customer when the Company passes the goods to the delivery company.
- The Company may cancel the purchase agreement described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the Customer in any of the following cases.
- (1) If the Customer violates these Terms
- (2) If the delivery of goods is not completed due to an unclear delivery address or prolonged absence of the Customer
- (3) Other cases where the Company deems that the relationship of trust between the Company and the Customer has been damaged
- We will use the Customer’s personal information to respond to their inquiries and questions, and to provide them with information about our services and products.
- The Customer’s personal information may be used by our contractors within the scope of the Purpose of Use.
- The Customer can request disclosure, correction or deletion of their personal information. In such cases, please contact us using the Contact Form.
- The Company may not be able to answer some questions from customers.
- If the Customer is underage and either conceals this fact or falsely claims to be a legal adult (including by checking the box above), the Company accepts no responsibility other than the protection of personal information provided by the Customer during use of the website.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for use of its products in a manner that infringes on other companies’ patents. Furthermore, the Company does not guarantee that its products do not infringe on other companies’ patents.
- Inquiries sent to the Company outside of business days, such as on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays or during Golden Week or the New Year holidays, will be answered on a subsequent business day.
- The Company may revise these Terms without notifying the Customer at any time it is determined necessary. By using the Service after the Company posts the revised Terms on its website, the Customer indicates agreement to the revised Terms.