Glass with High-Durability Conductive Films
Highly heat- and chemical-resistant transparent conductive films. Useful for purposes such as experiments.
Use case of product
These transparent conductive films have excellent heat and acid resistance, making them ideal for use as transparent electrode film for dye-sensitive solar cells. Three types with different characteristics are available.
Soda-lime glass (unpolished glass)
- Heat resistance at 500℃ is guaranteed for one hour.
- Heating the glass to a temperature higher than 500℃ or for over one hour may cause significant changes in the resistance level.
- Handle this product with care to avoid injury, as the edges of the substrate may be sharp.
Specifications and Price
|Heat resistance rate of change
|Before heating transmittance
|After heating transmittance
(5 sheets in 1 set)
|100 × 100 × 1.1t
Fill out the form below after selecting the quantity.
- *Heat resistance (heating) data is for one hour at 500℃ in air.
- *Transmittance is the maximum wavelength.
- A purchase agreement for the Service is formed when the Company notifies the Customer that the application they made to the Company for the purchase of goods has been accepted. Ownership of the goods is transferred to the Customer when the Company passes the goods to the delivery company.
- The Company may cancel the purchase agreement described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the Customer in any of the following cases.
- (1) If the Customer violates these Terms
- (2) If the delivery of goods is not completed due to an unclear delivery address or prolonged absence of the Customer
- (3) Other cases where the Company deems that the relationship of trust between the Company and the Customer has been damaged
- We will use the Customer’s personal information to respond to their inquiries and questions, and to provide them with information about our services and products.
- The Customer’s personal information may be used by our contractors within the scope of the Purpose of Use.
- The Customer can request disclosure, correction or deletion of their personal information. In such cases, please contact us using the Contact Form.
- The Company may not be able to answer some questions from customers.
- If the Customer is underage and either conceals this fact or falsely claims to be a legal adult (including by checking the box above), the Company accepts no responsibility other than the protection of personal information provided by the Customer during use of the website.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for use of its products in a manner that infringes on other companies’ patents. Furthermore, the Company does not guarantee that its products do not infringe on other companies’ patents.
- Inquiries sent to the Company outside of business days, such as on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays or during Golden Week or the New Year holidays, will be answered on a subsequent business day.
- The Company may revise these Terms without notifying the Customer at any time it is determined necessary. By using the Service after the Company posts the revised Terms on its website, the Customer indicates agreement to the revised Terms.