Geomatec has small lots and sample items for sale.
You can easily buy products that will be useful for your R&D, prototyping, experiments.
- Point1Small lots and sample items available for purchase from website
- Point2Items are available at a low price perfect for R&D, prototyping, or experiments
- Point3Our products have been sold to many universities and research institutions
* Custom options available including resizing and patterning. Please feel free to contact us.
Transparent heaters preserve heat and prevent condensation from dew or snow. They are used to maintain the transparency of camera lenses and other devices
Comb-shaped Electrodes (Electro-chemical measurement chip)
Organic semiconductor measurement. These electrodes take advantage of Geomatec's thin films, along with etching technology
Glass or Films with Functional Coatings
Super anti-reflective and Super water-repellent film with moth-eye structure. Prevent reflection and glare.
Glass with ITO Coating
Standard ITO coating. Research into flat panel displays, touch panels, etc.
Glass with High-Durability Transparent Conductive Films
For superior acid and heat resistance, or transparent conductors for dye-sensitized solar cells
Glass with FLAT ITO coating
Superior flatness with no polishing necessary. Research into flat panel displays, touch panels, etc.
Glass with AZO or GZO Coating
Transparent conductors for ZnO with no use of rare metals (zinc oxide). Transparent electrodes for solar energy cells
ITO Coated Film
ITO coating with PET film substrate materials. Transparent electrodes for transparent heaters and solar energy cells
Glass with Au (Gold) Coating
Electrochemical measurement and bio-sensors, chemically modified electrodes, infra-red mirrors, etc.
- Click here for details on how to make an order, shipment date and payment method.
- Prices do not include delivery fees. Click here for shipping fees.
- Please note that even if a product is not listed as "out of stock", there may be times when we do not have enough inventory to fulfill your order. If it takes more than a week from the order date to ship the product, we will inform you of the approximate delivery date.
- If you would like to purchase small lots or item samples that are not available on the online store
- If you would like to customize your purchase (cutting, adding micro-patterns using photolithography, etc.)